Accountant Full-time Job2023-03-03 08:10 Wholesale & Distribution Lami 243 views Reference: 2788
C.J. Patel (Pacific) Limited, Fiji’s largest distributor of locally manufactured and imported Fast Moving Consumer Goods company seeks to recruit dynamic, resourceful and performance-oriented Accountant who can add value to the business in a challenging environment. This position is based in our Head Office in Lami.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful incumbent will assume responsibility for day-to-day financial accounting and reporting including preparing accounts, budgets, audits, capital expenditure process and managing financial information for the business. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparation, completion and analytical review of monthly financial reporting
- Ensuring accounting and management systems accurately and efficiently capture and report the financial affairs of the Company
- Providing timely and accurate statutory and management reporting including budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring compliance with all local statutory and regulatory laws
- Developing, monitoring and analyzing key activities, business processes, business risks and project costings to identify opportunities and threats for Management decision making
- Assist the Finance Manager in ensuring the administration and enhancement of internal control procedures to protect the Company’s assets.
- Mentor, coach and manage your direct reports as well as other members of the wider team including warehouse and distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
- At least 3 years of finance experience in a similar capacity
- A commitment to strong business ethics and personal integrity
- Proven knowledge of accounts receivable and payable, inventory, cost accounting, payroll and budgeting
- Experience with financial reporting requirements and general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online using the link:
Applications close on Sunday 12th March 2023.