Accounts Clerk Full-time Job2023-08-11 11:58 Accounting Nadi 202 views Reference: 3387
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Pacific Oz-tralasia (Fiji) PTE Ltd is a company that specializes hospitality supplies for hotels and resorts.
We service hotels and resorts locally and overseas and our product range includes commercial equipment, furniture and general hotel supplies. Integral to our quality offering as suppliers to hotels & resorts is our high level of customer service.
Vacancy – Accounts Clerk
Qualifications & Skills Requirement:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in an Accounting role.
- Diploma in Business Accounting or related disciplines
- Excellent numeracy & communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Sound interpersonal skills & Customer service skills
- Independent, well-organized, detail-oriented, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Excel, Word,
- PowerPoint etc • Must have MYOB accounting software knowledge
- Preparing timesheets for payroll processing,
- Process customer orders, invoicing & and prepare orders for dispatch to customers.
- Assisting sales team with quotations as required
- Updating MYOB & Accurate and timely issuing of statements to customers,
- Follow up Debtors account on timely manner
- Receiving shipment, reconfirming consignment against supplier invoices;
- Shipment costing & receipting in MYOB
- Reconcile and prepare supplier payments
- Carry out monthly General Ledger reconciliation.
- Maintain filing, inventory & stock-takes
- Assisting with procurement processes, freight documentation, shipment clearances
- Prepare end of month reports & timely lodgements with authorities, and reporting to management.
- Assist external accountants with reports required for yearly tax returns.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks and duties as directed.
We offer: Competitive remuneration package to be discussed at interview
How to apply
- Cover letter with passport size photo,
- Current CV with contacts of 3 most recent referees.
Visit Our Website: www.pacozasia.com
Applications close 22 August 2023
JOB OPEN TO:
Whilst our hotel products offering consist of leading consumer brands, we also offer our own quality brands PLISC and Pacific Oztralasia. Our Australian made and imported hotel supplies are export packed in Melbourne and shipped overseas to major hotel chains across Pacific and around Australia.
Our company Pacific Oz-Tralasia (Fiji LTD) based in Nadi stocks and exports products to various Pacific islands directly from Fiji.
Pacific Oz-Tralasia (Fiji) LTD based in Nadi, Fiji delivers complete "turn-key" kitchen and bar developments including design, equipment supply, stainless steel manufacturing, installation and commissioning .