Accounts Officer- Suva Full-time Job2023-08-07 16:20 Accounting Suva 492 views Reference: 3379
The Accounts Officer role is located in our Suva Office and operates under the direct supervision of the Finance Manager. This position plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the Finance department at Interlinc Fiji. As an integral part of the Finance team, the Accounts Officer is responsible for day-to-day support, demanding a high level of flexibility and commitment to meet deadlines. Attention to detail is crucial to successfully see through assigned tasks from start to completion.
- Conducting stock takes
- Handling invoicing and receipting
- Organizing and maintaining filing systems
- Balancing cash receipts on a daily basis
- Collaborating with Debtors and Creditors for smooth operations
- Providing support to customers with sales and queries
- Managing banking transactions
- Facilitating company purchases for both operational and capital expenses (Opex and Capex)
- Managing petty cash
- Reconciling bank, debtors, and creditors accounts
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as needed
- Undertaking any other tasks assigned by the Finance Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good communication skills.
- A self-starter and quick learner, with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Dedication and commitment to performance of the role;
- Ability to focus on, prioritise for and meet deadlines;
- Highly organised with strong documentation and personal organisation skills;
- Attention to detail;
Salary Range FJ$15,000 – FJ$20,000 based on qualifications and experience. Other relevant details will be shared with the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
To apply, kindly submit an email to email@example.com containing your curriculum vitae (CV) and a cover letter that highlights your relevant experience and explains why you are the ideal candidate. Please ensure to mention the advertised position in the subject line of your email.
Applications closes on: SATURDAY, 12 AUGUST 2023
The Interlinc Group is a globally integrated logistics, distribution and transaction services company with operations in 18 markets across the Caribbean, Pacific, and Central America.
We are seeking a suitable candidate to join our Fiji Finance Team. The role will be based in Suva, Fiji under Interlinc Solutions (Fiji) PTE Ltd.
Interlinc adopts an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) approach to our recruitment with the aim to ensure that all applicants for employment are treated according to their skills, qualifications, abilities, aptitudes, and attitudes without negative regard to factors such as gender, marital status, disability, ethnic background, or age.