Accounts Officer Full-time Job2023-07-27 13:36 Accounting Suva 246 views Reference: 3361
The Role : Accounts Officer - Suva (Fiji)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll Assistance with timesheet entry and payroll calculation and annual reporting and reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Monthly performance reporting - preparing monthly analysis and financial reporting
- Monthly reporting on services requested, overdue and completed.
Essential Skills & Experiences
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Accounting field
- Diploma in accounting or relevant field
- Experience with Xero or MYOB or QuickBooks software is an essential.
- Excellent English communication & comprehension skills both verbal and written
- An excellent team player
- Strong attention to detail.
- Following instructions with 100% accuracy and the ability to multitask
- Strong accounting background with skills
- Quick, accurate and timely entry of accounts payable and receivable, reconciliation and reporting
- A confident communicator, comfortable calling our clients and other team members
- Impeccable written language skills, able to represent our company well in all written communications
- An inherently organized person capable of scheduling work quickly and effectively across a large area
- A highly process-oriented person is able to not just execute but to improve our processes and reporting to assist us to grow and improve as an organization
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary Package
- Ongoing career development and training
- Fun working environment
Send us an updated CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Accounts Officer” no later than 11th of August2023.
We are keen to have you onboard and part of our dynamic and talented team. Apply Now!
Our core business is delivering professionally managed BPO services through effective project delivery systems and management to our vast and diverse client base. Our talented team is committed to providing our clients with impeccable customer service, reliable and efficient Virtual Assistant services backed by leading-edge technology and a work culture of teamwork, continued skillset development and success.
This, we successfully deliver through our refined business processes across co-locations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. we aim to deliver exceptional outsourcing services across Australia and around the world. Our client's success is our success.