Accounts Officer Contract Job2023-10-02 10:29 Accounting Remote 310 views Reference: 3560
Accounts Officer (Remote Based)
- Maintain and update financial records, including invoices, payments, and receipts.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Process and track expense reports, reimbursements, and petty cash transactions.
- Monitor and analyze financial data, identifying discrepancies and taking corrective actions as needed.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of accounting systems and processes.
- Handle vendor inquiries and maintain effective communication regarding financial matters.
- Support the team in financial audits and provide necessary documentation and information.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of PMS, POS is preferred.
- Candidate from hospitality background is preferred.
Send in your CV and valid photo ID to email@example.com
Applications close 6 October 2023
Accountant, Accounting Jobs (Other), Accounts Officers / Clerks/ Accounts Assistants, Accounts Payable (Creditors), Accounts Receivable (Debtors)
JOB OPEN TO:
Fiji Residents Only
Luxury Beach Resort located in Cook Islands. Currently looking for employees to work from Fiji remotely