Accounts Receivable Officer Full-time Job2023-03-19 23:11 Accounting Nadi 378 views Reference: 2875
Accounts Receivable Officer
ATS Pacific Ltd is a leading inboud tour operator with offices in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. ATS Pacific Ltd provides speciality inbound services in all three destinations for FIT and Groups. Markets include UK, Europe, USA, Western long haul and Japan.
In our Fiji operation we have expanded our operation to having Air Tickets business. Air Tickets offers a best-in-class Fares Distribution and Ticketing solution for Travel Agents. We are experts in our field, distributing airline fares to Agents; using the latest technology and processes to drive high transactional volumes whilst offering the best-in-class customer care to both our customers and internal teams.
Our Fiji office is based in Martintar, Nadi at Star One building. Our team philosophy is based on that we make our future, we work as one, we act with integrity at all times, our customers are at the core of our business and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a self-motivated person that proactively engage with our clients and wide business ensuring timely response to queries, attention to detail and excellent written and communication skills to join the company in the position of Accounts Receivable Officer in the Finance Department.
The Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for the following key areas of responsibility;
• Daily banking and processing of payments consisting of direct debits, EFT and credit cards.
• Debt recovery and ensuring that payments are made on a timely basis and within the terms of payment.
• Maintain and improve the customer relationship whilst meeting business needs and minimising risk.
• Maintain and ensure adherence to the credit policy, focusing on and achieving debtor’s targets and KPI’s.
• Meeting company’s customer service commitment by providing professional assistance to clients’ queries
• Preparing weekly ageing debtors report and reporting to the Credit Manager.
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
• Preparing weekly ageing debtors report.
• Ensure the timely and accurate preparation and submission of all relevant reports as required from time to time by the management.
• Generating invoices and account statements
• Escalate any high-risk accounts or exposure to Credit Manager.
• Monitoring, reviewing and administering credit limits.
• Seek to continuously improve process and procedure to
• Ensure consistent, best practice processes
• Maintain and assist in the delivery of optimal OH&S
• Standards in accordance the HLO organisational guidelines
• Diploma in Accounting or relevant qualifications in Accounts Receiavable/ Accounts Payable
• Minimum of 2 years in the similar role
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
• An in-depth knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, Word and Outlook.
• Be a team player and work responsibly without direct supervision.
Applications close at 4.00pm on 31st March 2023. Late application will not be considered and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply please send a detailed & updated CV, copies of certificates, copies of reference letters with covering letter to;
Accounts Receivable Officer Role, ATS Pacific,
PO Box 9172, Nadi Airport or E-mail at:
JOB OPEN TO:
Helloworld Travel the Travel Professionals, HLO has more than 2,400 members in Australia and New Zealand across its retail networks including fully branded outlets, Associates, Helloworld Business Travel, Magellan Travel, The Travel Brokers (NZ), Mobile Travel Agents and the My Travel Group.
Diverse Wholesale operations distribute travel products and services to markets all over the world, these include household names such as Viva Holidays, Sunlover Holidays, and GO Holidays operating in New Zealand.
Inbound and destination-management companies include AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific and Experience Tours Australia (ETA).
Air consolidation services AirTickets and SmartTickets provide advanced technological ticketing solutions to a wide range of travel agents and networks.
HLO services the fast-growing cruise market with specialist brand SevenOceans Cruising and Cruiseco providing access to a comprehensive database of ocean and river cruise products including itineraries, cruise lines, ocean and river cruise vessels and ports information, as well as cruise packaging and services.
With extensive operations in Australia and New Zealand Helloworld Travel Limited also has a significant business presence in Fiji with Inbound brand leader ATS Pacific and Fijis premier transport operator and ground handler Tourist Transport Fiji (TTF).