Admin Officer Full-time Job2023-08-24 09:39 Administration Labasa 264 views Reference: 3440
Iceman (Fiji) Pte Limited is a joint venture company between CJ Patel & Co Ltd and Iceman Technologies (Pvt) Ltd Sri Lanka. Iceman represents world renowned brands like Copeland, Geneglace (France), Bitzer (Germany) and Heatcraft (Australia) and primarily deals with installation, assembling, selling and carrying out maintenance on prefabricated cold rooms, ice plants, refrigerated trucks and air conditioners. We are seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced Admin Officer to be based in Labasa.
- Carry out all administration work for the branch including basic finance responsibilities such as timesheet preparation and petty cash.
- Maintain accurate records of supplies, parts and equipment and assist with periodic stocktakes.
- Identify equipment and supply needs and prepare necessary requisition documents for approval.
- Maintain document folders and job sheets in an organised manner.
- Provide timely branch reports and job status updates to the operations coordinator.
- Maintain confidential records and filling of reports, correspondences, and related material up to date for ease of retrieval.
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external clients.
- At least a Diploma in Business Studies/Management or relevant field from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a similar role preferably in aircon and refrigeration sector.
- Must have excellent customer service skill and dealing effectively with all staff.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional computer and time management skills with ability to multitask
- Valid group 2 drivers license is desirable but not mandatory.
We will offer a market competitive salary to the suitable candidate commensurate with calibre.
How to apply:
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can apply via below email:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Admin Officer – North”
For further enquires on the employment opportunity or to arrange a walk – in interview please contact us on phone: 3100481 or 9991905.
Applications close on 1st September 2023.