We are looking for highly skilled and qualified individuals to join our Admin Team!
- Proven capacity to implement and maintain office systems to support operational needs
- General operational knowledge of a broad range of office equipment
- Sound understanding and experience with Microsoft office applications or similar
- Organizational, planning and administrative skills with the capacity to work independently and meet deadlines
- Carry out all other administrative duties as assigned
- Relevant qualification preferably in Accounting or Administration
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and high attention to detail
- Must have pleasant and approachable mannerism while maintaining professional attitude
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, can also be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than 30th September 2023.
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.