Administrative Claims Coordinator Full-time Job2023-08-28 09:15 Administration Suva 181 views Reference: 3446
The Role: Administrative Claims Coordinator- Suva (Fiji)
- Send requests for insurance cover and medical notes.
- Populate document templates with client information and send them to the insurance company.
- Chase response to email requests by email and telephone (scripted)
- Email standard letters to medical practices
- Send requests to government agencies (centrelink and medicare)
- Populate standard forms and send them to centrelink and medicare.
- Read medical records and populate information into document template.
- Complete claim forms with client information
- Organize and compile documents per index of letter of claim.
- Amend documents per QA team suggestions.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Proven experience working in an administrative role in insurance or healthcare industry is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated, organized, and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Can work and collaborate well with others.
Remuneration & Benefits
Competitive Salary Package
Ongoing career development and training
Fun working environment
Send us an updated CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Administrative Claims Coordinator” no later than 8th of September 2023. We are keen to have you onboard and part of our dynamic and talented team. Apply Now!
Our core business is delivering professionally managed BPO services through effective project delivery systems and management to our vast and diverse client base. Our talented team is committed to providing our clients with impeccable customer service, reliable and efficient Virtual Assistant services backed by leading-edge technology and a work culture of teamwork, continued skillset development and success.
This, we successfully deliver through our refined business processes across co-locations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. we aim to deliver exceptional outsourcing services across Australia and around the world. Our client's success is our success.