Assistant Warehouse Supervisor Full-time Job2023-03-24 13:40 Wholesale & Distribution Lautoka 417 views Reference: 2900
CJ Patel (Pacific) Limited (CJPP) is the commercial arm of the Group responsible for sales, marketing, warehousing, logistics & supply chain and credit control. CJPP represents many iconic local and international brands in Fiji and the Pacific. The Company has its main warehouse in Wailekutu, Lami supported by branch operations in Lautoka and Labasa ensuring comprehensive National Coverage and extensive distribution network with major supermarkets, food service industries and down-the-line (DTL) retailers.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Assistant Warehouse Supervisor who can add value to the business in a challenging environment. The position is based at our Lautoka Warehouse.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Warehouse Supervisor in the smooth running of the logistics operations through the following:
- Assist in managing daily operations of the warehouse, including freight, shipping and receiving, returns and transfers direct and warehousing and distribution
- Oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, lead and develop the warehouse team
- Provide strong leadership to ensuring all staff comply with all Occupational Health and Safety requirements and with all company safety policies, procedures and instructions
- Assist with receiving, unloading, counting and stocking physical inventory in the warehouse
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ expectations and business timelines
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring physical stock is in line with the inventory management system and ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies as and when required in a timely manner
Experience and Attributes:
- Relevant qualification in either Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Proven work experience in warehouse or logistics operations in handling FMCG products
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
An attractive remuneration package including performance-based incentives and other fringe benefits will be offered to the incumbent based on calibre and experience.
How To Apply?
Interested candidate who meets the above criteria can send their application via the below link:
https://jobs.hrmonise.com/details/2448/cjpp/assistant-warehouse-supervisor or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject to “Assistant Warehouse Supervisor”.
Applications close on 7th April 2023.