Audit Manager Full-time Job2023-06-25 21:44 Accounting Suva 212 views Reference: 3234
Carpenters Fiji Limited is seeking to recruit result oriented, enthusiastic and creative individuals for the who values autonomy but enjoys working in a creative team environment. The position shall be based in our main office in Suva. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Carpenters Group in the Audit
Department. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Conduct audit assignments in line with the Internal Audit Plan and within the budgeted time, adopting the audit methodology and appropriate audit techniques.
- Determine scope of audit review in conjunction with the audit committee.
- Conducting process of risk assessment, process walkthrough, collection of audit sample, performance of audit tests and documentation.
- Develop accurate business process narratives/flowcharts, for area under review.
- Evaluate existing internal control documentation, test current processes and procedures.
- Identify reportable issues and provide recommendation.
- Communicate findings to management and draft a comprehensive report of the audited area.
- Perform ongoing follow-up action plan implementation and timeliness for remedial actions.
- Be ready to take on additional projects and to identify and pursue on-going process improvements.
- Support continuous improvement of internal audit practices and tools
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication skills (including oral, written, report writing, and presentation).
- Problem identification and solution skills (including core, conceptual, and analytical thinking).
- Keeping up to date with industry and regulatory changes and professional standards.
- Prioritise and manage a large and varied workload and cope up
with the fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience.
- Member of Fiji Institute of Accountants or CPA Australia is preferred.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player, have a Can-Do attitude with good personal presentation and effective communication skills.
- Advanced report writing skills at senior management level.
- Ability to understand, document and analyse complex information, structures, processes and advancement in a regulated environment.
We will offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the above positions, please send written application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7th July 2023.
Applications can also be posted to the under mentioned:
Manager Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
P O Box 299