Branch Manager - Suva Full-time Job2023-05-20 22:16 Accounting Lami 354 views Reference: 3124
· Plan and priorities sales activities to achieve sales and gross profit target.
· Continually review and measure team activities against performance target.
· Manage cost / expense of the branch as per budget and comparative to sales.
· Manage deliveries of medical gases and industrial gases in timely manner and develop good relationship with customers.
· Coordinate with production team to ensure gas stock levels are maintained at any given time frame.
· Coordinate with sales team and ensure inventory is well maintained in the retail shop and advice management on customer buying patterns.
· Knowledge and experience with SAP billing software.
· Ability to do multi-tasking and handle pressure and prioritise work as required to full fill customer orders.
Minimum Qualification, Experience and Attributes:
· Diploma in sales & Marketing or business administration.
· Minimum 3 years managerial experience in retail sales as branch manager.
· Customer services principals, strong leadership and people management skills.
· Group 6 Drivers license is highly preferred.
· Must have good police clearance record.
A competitive market value salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Forward a detailed CV and Cover Letter with the contact details of two non- related professional referees to email@example.com . Applications close on 31st May 2023.
JOB OPEN TO:
Employing a total of 70 employees
50 are service personnels who are ready to provide unparalleled service in sale & operations at any locations in Fiji, Samoa & Pacific.
All our engineering & production personnel are highly trained in manufacturing, storage, refilling, fitment, cylinder handling & testing.
We provide wide range of services in installation, piping and fitment of medical air/oxygen facilities in our hospitals in Fiji.
We provide our customers with a single source for all their industrial and specialty gas requirements in a safe, timely and economical manner, while working together with our customers to build a mutually beneficial partnership.