BUSINESS ANALYST Full-time Job2023-07-06 15:16 Marketing & Communication Suva 274 views Reference: 3269
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and a highly motivated self-starter to join our Team. The Business Analyst role identifies business opportunities in the Pacific Region, promoting and offering the company's product portfolio to optimize revenues and profitability. The position requires a high degree of flexibility and commitment to meet deadlines.
We are seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above role that will be based in Suva. This is Full Time Employment role with 3 months probationary period.
· Conduct analysis to find new market opportunities that will generate new revenue streams or enhance current business structures
· Assist with implementing suggested plans and strategies to improve sales within Pacific market
· Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
· Assist in budget development and preparation based on company's objectives/monitor performance against budgeted parameters.
· Create and present detailed monthly report for upper management
· Work with the Commercial team to formulate and implement a programme for the development, promotion and marketing of the Company's products and the promotion of its corporate image within the defined markets
· Oversee the periodic review of delinquent vendor/merchant accounts and make appropriate recommendations within the defined markets.
· Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the region / Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy / Accurately analyse and collect data for various types of business reports
· Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
· Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
· Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
· Provides assistance to the ICT team on a day-to-day basis
· Assisting Senior Programmer Analyst on Daily Basis
· Perform other related functions as assigned by the COO- Pacific and ICT Manager- Pacific
· Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science and Information Systems or equivalent qualification
· Thorough understanding of financial statements and working knowledge of procurement and supply chain processes and ERP/CRM systems.
· Experience and knowledge of budgeting, sales, marketing, business development, and strategic planning.
· Working knowledge of the relevant computer systems and applications, interpersonal, communications, negotiation, and presentation skills
· Experience working with external/multi partner's operations
· Expert knowledge of the Telecom industry, Distribution/Transactions industry/Retail Operations.
· Expert knowledge of management principles and practices
· Ability to work in team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding
· Experience in similar role will be a distinct advantage at least of 3-5 years
An attractive remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Other relevant details will be shared with the successful candidate.
If you think you've got what it takes to achieve great things in a dynamic, fast-moving, innovative and customer focused business environment, and reap the rewards of your hard work, submit your current Resume, Copy of transcripts/qualifications to us.
Any queries regarding the vacancy can be directed to the below given email.
Forward all Applications to:
HR Officer- Pacific
Interlinc Solutions (Fiji) Pte Ltd
Applications Closes on 14th July 2023