Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Customer Service Manager – Aftersales position to be based in Suva. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- Lead & coordinate Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and Continuous Improvement Process (CIP)
- Analyze results of customer feedback programs and provide insightful actionable reporting for Management, for improvement on key areas
- Implement improvements to customer processes and tools
- Setting and monitoring of customer service standards
- Identify & coordinate implementation of specific initiatives to improve customer satisfaction & advocacy
- Periodic discussion with service managers of CSI and CIP for performance and action plan for improvement
- Periodical review of CSI and CIP to maintain validity to meet desired result for improvement
- Provide a mediation platform between customers CIP and service teams
- Monitor to maintain strict adherence of CSI and CIP process by service managers
- Certificate/Diploma in Automotive studies.
- Preferred Tertiary qualification in Business studies or Sales & Marketing related field
- 5 to 7 years of customer service with at least 2-3 years of customer service experience & exposure in the automotive industry
- Process review & writing skills
- Sound leadership & people skills
- Good listening and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Team player
- Organizational and time management skills
- Overview of mechanical process
- Analytical with good math aptitude
- Possess a valid driving license
- Have the ability to prioritize task & multi-tasking
How to Apply
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Detailed
CV can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Customer Service
Manager – Aftersales”.
Applications can also be sent to:
Manager People and Performance
PO Box 299
Applications close at 4pm on Sunday 16th April 2023.