Carpenters Motors- LMR Technician (Suva) Full-time Job2023-11-02 15:20 Automotive Suva 90 views Reference: 3633
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the LMR Technician position to be based in our Light Mechanical Repairs Workshop in Walubay,Suva. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Carrying out periodic maintenance service and general repairs.
- Identify Mechanical or Electrical problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Perform deleting of trouble code indicated in dashboard (ABS, Airbag, Check Engine light on).
- Perform overhaul of engine.
- Perform changing evaporator, compressor, filter drier, condenser, expansion valve.
- Perform diagnosing/repairing of Electrical system.
- Perform dismantling of turbo charger and super charger.
- Perform overhaul starter and alternator.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintain vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Expertise interpreting technical specifications; provide leadership to other mechanics to increase repair accuracy, minimize lost time, and ensure safety compliance.
- Ensure all customers’ requests on the repair order are completed to a high quality standard.
- Achieve monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
Skills and Requirements:
- Qualified Automotive Technician or relative automotive certificate.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience preferred.
- Experience with necessary aspects of vehicle mechanisms and systems.
- A driven self-starter that works as part of the team.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of customer service and needs.
- Able to understand and carry out directions given by supervisor.
- Driving license with clean record.
We will offer highly competitive salary to the successful candidate. Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Saturday 02nd December, 2023.
Manager People and Performance
GPO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.