Carpenters Motors - Team Leader (Suva LMR) Full-time Job2023-07-21 14:48 Trade & Services Suva 228 views Reference: 3346
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the role of TEAM LEADER to be based at our Light Mechanical Repairs (LMR) Workshop in Walubay, Suva. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- Assist team members with diagnosis of difficult repairs and maintain zero return jobs.
- Conducting quality inspections after repairs.
- Assist the Workshop Supervisor in organizing the team to achieve the KPI's for the workshop.
- Help Workshop Supervisor with maintaining the fixed assets register records.
- Ensure that the team has the required workshop asset for daily opeartions.
- Maintain workshop idle time by ensuring that all Technicians are fully utilized and are 100% productive.
- Motivate Technician to reach their monthly budgets.
- Provide sufficient on the job training for new hires to become capable for the role.
- Trade Certificate in Automotive.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of vehicle parts and servicing
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
- Valid and clean group 2 driving license
We will offer highly competitive salary to successful candidate. Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no
later than Sunday 30th July, 2023
Manager People & Performance
P O Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com