Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the role of Warehouse Assistant to be based at our Parts Department in Walubay, Suva. if you believe that you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- The safety and security of the warehouse and its operations
- Receive, unpack and store all incoming orders in an orderly and efficient manner as per Parts Department policies
- Ensure that the sales staff at the picking counter are served as efficiently as possible, in order to contribute to efficient service delivery
- Ensure that all requests for transfers made by branches are picked, packed and ready for dispatch on a timely manner.
- Conduct regular stock checks
- Conduct stock-takes as per the yearly schedule.
- Provide a safe, clean and presentable work area for the staff in the warehouse
- Inform the Warehouse Supervisor of any stock discrepancies as found during stock checks
- Relocate and re-bin any areas of the warehouse as instructed by management
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when picking/packing orders, unpacking and binning stock
- Assist with the counter sales and attending to phone calls as and when required
- Attend training sessions provided by the company
- Keep abreast of improvement and changes to our product line
- Doing any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Form 6 pass or higher education level
- Time Management skills is essential
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Professional appearance
- Valid Driving License will be an advantage
We will offer highly competitive package to the successful candidate.
Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Monday 28th August, 2023
Manager People & Performance
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview