Carptrac - Workshop Foreman Full-time Job2023-04-08 21:03 Trade & Services Suva 117 views Reference: 2962
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carptrac, the authorized Caterpillar merchant in Fiji Market has an excellent opportunity available for a dedicated and enthusiastic person to be part of our Caterpillar team in Suva. If you are up to the challenge of a promising career and long term career possibilities, then this could be for you!
- Responsible for the daily workshop performance and tasks.
- Manage workshop activities of Receiving, Storage, Delivery and Inventory Accuracy, parts ordering as well as packaging and pricing Cat products.
- Ensure safety compliance in accordance with company value.
- Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behavior
- Maintain and promote high standards of customer service.
- Train, monitor and motivate staff in accordance to Carptrac work practices and build team environment.
- Attend to any other tasks assigned by management
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Familiar with inventory system, especially Workshop or Warehouse management in automotive section.
- Strong in people management.
- Good command communication in English.
- Ability to work on several working shift.
We will offer highly competitive salary to successful candidate.
Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to
be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Saturday 16th April, 2023
Manager People & Performance
P O Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com