Cleaner/Office Assistant (Full Time) Full-time Job2023-03-28 12:53 NGO Suva 276 views Reference: 2931
· Perform general office housekeeping duties i.e dusting, mopping, washing and emptying bins on daily basis, Vacuuming.
· Preparing and serving refreshments in meetings, events or workshops
· Periodic cleaning duties
· Assist in office duties when requested
· Organizational skills: Office cleaners must also be organized individuals with the ability to follow a schedule and adapt to changing schedules or routines
· Year 13 knowledgeable or certification level qualification would be an added advantage
· Minimum of 2 years experience
· Good communication /interpersonal skills and a team worker
· Knowledge of confidentiality protocols
Please send written application, detailed resume stating qualifications and experiences with three contacts of referees to the undermentioned addresses no later than Sunday, 9th April, 2023.
Applications can be delivered at:
The Executive Officer
Fiji Trades Union Congress (FTUC)
32 Des Voeux Road
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with correct subject of the application.