Collections Officer - Carpenters Finance (Lautoka) Full-time Job2023-08-13 22:32 Accounting Lautoka 369 views Reference: 3410
Carpenters Finance, a division of Carpenters Fiji Limited has exciting opening for a dynamic and suitably experienced individual to join Carpenters Finance in the following role to be based in Lautoka.
Your expertise in problem solving, analytical and people skills will compliment your desire to achieve results.
- Collects delinquent and non-delinquent accounts through correspondence and personal contact with debtors; sets up repayment schedules.
- Ensure that “priority accounts” are closely monitored
- Monitor work progress and collection processes, handle and investigate cases for efficient debt recovery
- Handle customer complaints in a highly professional and efficient manner.
- Coordinates directly with clients issues, notices, negotiates on outstanding payments and where necessary initiates recovery action.
- Provide effective customer service and meet KPI set by management.
- Ensure adherence to internal control procedures such as accurate collection, completing and updating of all required documentation.
- Ensure sound management and timely execution of all day to day business management functions.
Tertiary Level Education
2-3 years’ work experience in the similar position is a major focus for the job requirement
Team player with good personal presentation
Energetic and self-motivated, good communication skills, computer literate
Remuneration: An attractive salary package will be offered based on the calibre of the successful candidate.
A written application, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 18th, August, 2023.
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com with the subject “Vacancy – Collections Officer”.