Credit Analyst Part-Time and Full-Time Job2023-07-18 10:06 Banking Suva 281 views Reference: 3329
Based in Suva, The Credit Analyst - This role shall be responsible for processing and controlling credit process and controlling credit processes through effective policy development to ensure an acceptable level of risk is maintained with operational excellence. This is a full time and Graduate Trainee role.
The role reports to the Group Business Operations Manager and will be responsible for successfully implementing the following critical outcomes:
- Effective support and management of credit function
- Credit management strategies and policies, consumer credit standard operating procedures (SOPs), credit assessment criteria, quality assurance protocols.
- Timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, eliminates errors and deliver excellent customer with credit processes as well as adherence to established corporate policies and relevant internal controls.
- Quality data processing with adhering to policy and procedures.
- Quality and timeliness of credit reporting maintained at all times. This includes but is not limited to:
- Credit reports for discussion with the National Credit Manager on weekly basis.
- Month-end and year-end reports, Ad-hoc information requests by management and the board, for decision - making purposes and addressed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Human capital management support and assistance delivered as an when required
- Effective/strong working relationships established with department staff and management
- Contribution to the development of effective performance measures including peer support.
The person we seek shall have completed their Degree. Preferred qualification: Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Finance or similar field.
- Sound attention to details and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent Typing Skills
Training and Development on banking policy and procedures will be provided.
How to apply: Application can be emailed to the below email address for consideration, along with your CV which must include details of non-related professional referees and academic transcripts.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered
to the successful candidate.
For applications and further information: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are further expanding into Business Process Outsourcing sector working with Banking and Finance clients based in Australia and require outstanding candidates for this business.