Credit Officer Secured Business Full-time Job2023-07-09 21:58 Accounting Suva 161 views Reference: 3290
Carpenters Finance, a division of Carpenters Fiji Limited has an exciting opening for a dynamic and suitably qualified and experienced individual to join Carpenters Finance in the following role to be based in the Suva.
Your expertise in problem solving, analytical and people skills will compliment your desire to achieve results! You should have excellent financial acumen and the ability to accurately interpret financial data, as well as sound knowledge of loan procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Strong networking and relationship capability with Car Dealers to aggressively market and capitalize on new business.
- Strong sales flare and achievements on individual sales KPI and Department KPI as a whole.
- Provide support to other regions in creating new business.
- Assessment of credit application and recommending decisions within the turnaround time.
- Liaising with customers and arrange with the Solicitors for execution security documents.
- Maintain excellent customer services and attend to customer enquiries [work-in, referrals, telephone and emails].
- Setting up payment plans explaining monthly installment amounts, interest rates and other costs, and organizing settlement for new business.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to management.
- Attending to searches as and when required – business, deeds, FRCA, LTA.
- Attending to other duties as assigned by Line Manager or Management.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Banking, Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years’ work experience as a credit officer or in a similar position
- Good knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices.
- Team player with good personal presentation and strong communication skills with proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Energetic, self-motivated, computer literate with valid drivers license.
Remuneration: An attractive salary package will be offered based on the caliber of the successful candidate.
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 28th July, 2023.
Human Resources Manager
Carpenters Fiji Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com with the subject “Vacancy – Credit Officer.