Vacancy # 41/23 – Credit Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow up with customers daily in order to collect debts and ensure its monthly weekly/monthly collection targets are met.
- Take appropriate actions on defaulting debtors to ensure all overdue debts are brought under control.
- Review status of aged and delinquent accounts on a weekly basis.
- Preparation and transmitting of letters and notices on delinquent accounts
- Prepare paperwork for civil court (small claims court) on local delinquent accounts and represent the company at any hearings.
- Review and recommend accounts for outside collection agencies or legal action and follow through as required.
Experience and Professional Background
- Diploma/Degree Level Qualification.
- 2+ years of work experience in similar role.
- Clean and Valid Group 2 Driving License is required.
- Is self-motivated in pursuant of results, deadlines and achievements.
- Possess effective communication and written skills.
- Possess sound leadership and management capability.
- A good team player.
- Proven track record of commitment and self motivation in pursuant of achievements particular emphasis on deadlines and timely results.
- Competency in English
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to maintain and provide a high level of customer service and to working towards adaption to a challenging business environment and ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Capability to operating and dealing with medium to corporate size business.
- To have computer literacy as well as experience in Microsoft Office and platform.
- Updated knowledge of company product, its usage and major customers.
- A flexible team-orientated individual.
Skills & Attitude
- Timely reports to the reporting line Manager
- Frequency of customer complaints and/or commendation
- Understanding of Company Operations
- Timely decisions
- Fast learner and passionate
- Proven conflict resolution skills
- Capacity to work independently
- Self-motivated in pursuant of results, deadlines and achievements and committed to working in a challenging business environment providing excellence in service deliver satisfaction
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to follow through on assignments.
- To portray a mature, initiative and transparent attitude and a professional image of self and company.
- To maintain friendliness and politeness when assisting internal and external customers.
- To demonstrate a willingness to learn of the company core service and it’s associated products.
- To maintain professionalism and efficiency at all times
If you think you are the right candidate, e-mail your application with your resume with “Vacancy number” to email@example.com.
NOTE: Applications without Vacancy number will be considered unsuccessful
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Collections / Credit Controllers
JOB OPEN TO:
Fiji Residents Only
The TeQwise Business Innovation, striving for service excellence in technology, sustainability and working smarter creating state of art business solutions for our clients. Locally owned and operated, and employing both local and international staff, we have been providing cost effective tailored document solutions to individuals and organisations for all of that time.
We have service centres in Suva, Nadi and Labasa.
TeQwiseFiji has a dedicated and professional sales and service team committed to your needs. Being established in Fiji for the last 23 years, we have a professional team that is dedicated to providing value for money business outcomes for our customers.