Customs Freight Station Officer - Carpenters Shipping Full-time Job2023-06-30 15:44 Wholesale & Distribution Lautoka 169 views Reference: 3260
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Shipping is a well-established shipping & customs agency, freight forwarding and heavy transport and logistics business. We are seeking to employ experienced and proactive individuals for the following position to be based in our Lautoka Office.
- Prepare manifest for import console cargo and FCL.
- Issue delivery order to clients and ensure freight is collected.
- Liaise with clients and freight forwarders on day-to-day basis for cargo, enquiries, rates and customer service.
- Knowledge of vanning, devanning of the containers and procedures of Custom & Biosecurity Authority will be of an added advantage.
This position will require:
- Education up to Form 7 level or equivalent with some work experience will be an advantage.
- Diploma in Customs will be an advantage
- A Group 2 driver’s license holder.
- A Forklift driving licence will be of added advantage.
TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
If you fit the criteria for the above and are interested in an excellent career opportunity, please send written application with detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com or forward to the undermentioned address with subject marked “VACANCY” and above position applied for.
The General Manager
C/- Carpenters Shipping
Private Mail Bag, Suva
Application closes on 7th July 2023