Debt Recovery/Collections Officer Full-time Job2023-09-17 20:43 Administration Suva 83 views Reference: 3492
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking for an experienced Debt Recovery/Collections Officer, responsibilities would involve managing and resolving outstanding debts through effective collection strategies, leveraging your legal experience to achieve successful outcomes.
- Contacting customers to collect outstanding payments through various communication channels (phone calls, emails, letters)
- Negotiating payment plans and settlements to recover outstanding debts.
- Maintaining accurate records of all collection’s activities and customer interactions
- Investigating and resolving any customer inquiries or disputes related to debt collection.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Providing regular reports on collection activities and progress to management
- Previous experience in debt recovery or office administration role with a background in law firm.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Great time management and an ability to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- Familiarity with relevant legal and regulatory frameworks
- Proficiency in using collection software and Microsoft Office Suite
- High ethical standards and professionalism
"The right candidate will require empathy and resilience, have strong decision-making abilities and problem solve on-the-go. Any previous experience having worked for an Australian based firm is preferred.”
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Ongoing career development and training
- A secure career with a fast-growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 30th September 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
At Pepper Advantage, we believe that diversity drives innovation. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply and become part of our global success story.
JOB OPEN TO:
We are currently seeking resources in Suva to offer back-office processing services to clients abroad. We are committed to offering an equal, diverse, and growing workplace that offers specialised training and capacity building to our staff and delivering outstanding services to our clients.