Demi Chef Full-time Job2023-03-05 10:37 Tourism & Restaurants Nadi 299 views Reference: 2803
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Resort Career Opportunity
Tokoriki Island Resort, a luxury adults-only boutique resort located in the Mamanuca Group of islands, (voted the #1 Hotel/Resort in both Fiji & the South Pacific Islands, by Trip Advisor) is seeking energetic, self-motivated, and talented industry professionals.
- Must have proven Resort/Hotel experience within a similar role, in a luxury hotel/resort/restaurant (minimum 2 years)
- Formal training & certificates from a recognized institute
- A dedication to Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Talents in creative flare and cooking ability
- Ability to work in a busy kitchen, and work well with an integrated kitchen team
- Food Handlers certificate, high degree of hygiene and personal grooming
Live-on Island position will be discussed in detail during interview. In return you will be rewarded with an excellent career opportunity, remuneration package, great working conditions, on-site accommodation & meals, 24 days-on and 5 days off, and complimentary boat transfers.
Applications with one passport size photo and your detailed CV including; referees, copies of references, evidence of qualifications and experience, with telephone contact should be emailed, faxed or forwarded to the following address.
Tokoriki Island Resort
PO Box 10547
Fax: 666 5295
Youll feel the fusion of contemporary and Fijian style Bures & Villas, all freestanding, air-conditioned and with unique tropical outdoor showers surrounded by lush landscaped gardens. Experience unlimited massages at the Spa, private island beach picnics, diving, snorkelling, tennis or simply lounging poolside. Tokoriki is an adults-only resort and the minimum age to visit is 16 years.