Digital Marketing & Admin Assistant (Suva, Fiji) Full-time Job2023-07-27 13:24 Marketing & Communication Suva 260 views Reference: 3360
The Role : Digital Marketing & Admin Assistant - Suva (Fiji)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Digital Marketing & Admin Assistant to join our team. To be successful in this position you need to be a highly motivated Digital Marketing professional who thrives on creating successful digital marketing campaigns, and creating content which attracts and engages our target market
- Set up Marketing systems to capture leads.
- Develop all social media posts & ads for Marketing of our programmes & services - including Digital Flyers on Canva.
- Develop weekly newsletters to promote our programmes & services.
- Develop landing pages & EOI forms for leads.
- Ensure Back-end updates to website for promotion & update of programmes & services
- Weebly Lead management and follow up via email & phone Booking leads into Information Sessions & collecting basic info about them & their business Converting leads into paid or funded clients after Information Sessions - for paid clients ensuring to capture payments and/ or setting up direct debits.
- Setting up and managing Coaches/ Consultants schedules & bookings for 1 on 1s with clients
- Setting up database/ CRM system to manage clients data once signed up
- Contacting clients to collect information on behalf of Coaches/ Consultants - via email & phone Collating and analyzing data for Reports Other administration tasks for the business
Essential Skills & Experiences
- 1-2 year experience in customer Service
- 1-3 years in delivering Digital Marketing campaigns
- Business Administration qualification or Digital Marketing qualification is preferable
- Experience in updating website content
- Experience creating Digital flyers & other digital content on Canva or similar platforms
- Experience in creating digital marketing ads via Facebook, Instagram, Google & Tik Tok to generate leads is preferred
- Experience using Google as an administration tool
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills Strong Digital Marketing skills
- Preferably can speak at least one Pacific language fluently is an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary Package
- Ongoing career development and training
- Fun working environment
Send us an updated CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject “DigitalMarketing & Admin Assistant” no later than 11th August 2023.
We are keen to have you onboard and part of our dynamic and talented team. Apply Now!
Our core business is delivering professionally managed BPO services through effective project delivery systems and management to our vast and diverse client base. Our talented team is committed to providing our clients with impeccable customer service, reliable and efficient Virtual Assistant services backed by leading-edge technology and a work culture of teamwork, continued skillset development and success.
This, we successfully deliver through our refined business processes across co-locations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. we aim to deliver exceptional outsourcing services across Australia and around the world. Our client's success is our success.