Duty Manager Full-time Job2023-07-17 20:24 Accounting Sigatoka 321 views Reference: 3325
The Naviti Resort is a member of Warwick Hotels & Resorts which has over 50 hotels, resorts and spas worldwide in prestigious locations including Europe, the USA, Asia, Africa, Bali, the Middle East and the Pacific.
We invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the positions below reporting directly to the Rooms Division Manager.
This challenging & exciting position requires a dedicated individual with initiative and self-motivation. The successful applicant will, amongst other things be responsible for carrying out the following key tasks:
- Handling & Resolving guest complaints
- Overall management of the hotel during duty hours
- Attend to and timely reporting of emergency situations
The successful applicant must have the following qualification & attributes:
- At least 3-5 years experience in this field or equivalent
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A high achiever with a good understanding of hotel operations and excellent management skills
- Computer literate with administrative experience.
- Confident in public relations with an outgoing personality.
- A self-starter, able to work flexible hours without supervision.
- Be able to make sound decisions and be a team player.
Should you feel you meet the above criteria, please write in enclosing your Curriculum Vitae with relevant supporting documents to:
The Human Resources Manager
C/ The Naviti Resort
PO Box 29, Korolevu
Applications close: Friday/28 July 2023.