Education projects specialist Full-time Job2023-05-20 22:27 Administration Remote 427 views Reference: 3126
Education projects specialist
IHSI is an educational organisation, based in Sydney Australia. IHSI will be commencing to deliver educational projects in Fiji in the upcoming future.
IHSI has a partnership with an educational college in Australia, accredited to deliver vocational courses.
IHSI has international partnerships with highly ranked universities located in Australia and abroad.
The Education Projects Specialist will:
- Liaise with other educational organisations in Fiji and the wider Pacific region to organise delivery of courses (online and face to face) to Fijian students
- Liaise with various departments and other organisations in Fiji and the Pacific region
- Organise the part of the course delivered in Fiji and the visas / travel arrangements required for the students to come to Australia to undertake their practical classes and work placement.
- Attract high quality candidates and enroll them in the IHSI or IHSI partners courses
- Work with the Academic Team to plan and implement educational projects and courses
- Work autonomously and as part of the larger team located in Australia and internationally
- Engage in a variety of research exercises related to the Academic Team’s initiatives;
- Attend staff meetings and events as requested;
- Organise events in Fiji and other Pacific countries to raise awareness and make the IHSI profile known in the region
- Provide other administrative support as needed.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in the Tertiary Education system (candidates MUST have experience working for a University in a senior capacity)
- Excellent computer and online research skills;
- High communication skills, report/tender/proposal writing
- Business development skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools
- Highly organized and highly motivated;
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team located in other countries;
- Ability to meet expectations in a timely manner;
- Ability to multi-task effectively;
- A passion for education and commitment to educational alternatives;
- Experience creating and managing course delivery
- Experience working with college faculty or subject matter experts (preferred);
- Ability to critically examine a problem and develop innovative solutions;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to commit a minimum of 40 hours a week.
Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks, all of which contribute to the IHSI's mission to offer educational programs that lead to the jobs of the future and create employable graduates.
The Education Projects Specialist position is full-time (40 per week) and located in Fiji. The successful applicant will be able to work from home, undertake significant travel both in Fiji and around the Pacific region.
To be discussed, based on experience and skill set.
- Cover letter
Please email cover letter and resume with the subject line “Education Projects Specialist” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be notified.
JOB OPEN TO:
IHSI has its main headoffice in Australia and works in collaboration with international universities, colleges and high schools.
Quality, humanity and sustainability are its core values.
IHSI offers courses, industry experience, employment to its graduates in industries that will last into the future.