Electrician Full-time Job2023-09-01 15:06 Manufacturing Ba 110 views Reference: 3463
Southern Cross Foods Pte Limited is a food manufacturing entity of CJ Patel Group of Companies. We specialize in the production of noodles, extruded snacks and confectionery for Fiji and International markets and are co-manufacturers for Nestle. We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Electrician to be based in Ba.
- Installing new or refurbished equipment for production plants.
- To carry out all electrical works, considering personnel safety, food safety, safety of workers and safety of all plant and equipment as and when needed.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical, and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Assist contractors/suppliers in project works and provide guidance while on site.
- Filling of Work Report and Down Time Forms on daily basis for all maintenance/ breakdowns and recording of any parts taken out from stores.
- Assist line fitter to rectify mechanical faults and issues.
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
- To take on responsibilities beyond general scope of role when/if required.
- Trade Certificate or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of manufacturing industrial experience.
- Willing to work on shift basis including night shift.
- Aware of workplace health and safety regulations.
- Have the drive, energy and personality to work as part of a team.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
A market competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidate who meets the above criteria can forward their application with detailed CV with the subject “Electrician” to email@example.com or mail it to the Human Resources Officer, Southern Cross Foods Pte Limited PO Box 204, Ba.
Applications close on 11th September 2023
The company produces arguably the most popular snack throughout the Pacific Bongo, as well as the most popular hard-boiled confectionery Clear Mints, and Black X. The operations adheresto strict compliance with the international ISO standards and ensures the best in quality control and delivery. The company has total of 212 employees. Main brands manufactured in Southern Cross Foods Limited are;
Snacks - Jasons Bongo, Jasons Peanut Ruffs, Jasons Wheels, Jasons Windo.
Confectioneries - Jasons Clear Mints, Jasons Black X, Jasons Lollypop, Jasons Bubble Gum, Jasons Fruit Harvest.