Exports Officer Suva Full-time Job2023-03-12 21:57 Administration Lami 513 views Reference: 2830
We are a vibrant, international freight forwarder with branches throughout the South Pacific
& Australia. We have an immediate opening for a quality Export Officer for our Suva office.
The successful application will:
- Arranging pickup of cargoes from clients
- Weigh Cargoes and Executes Airway bill on Sky chain and Courier System
- Booking flights/Vessels prior to export to respective airlines office OR Shipping offices
- Handles transhipment cargoes and necessary paperwork
- Executes proper exports documentations and or paperwork
- Ensure SLI are filled by shipper before exporting, copy of ID of shipper to be filled and Known Cargo Declaration form are to be signed and filed accordingly
- Provide quotation upon client request
- Fill exports job sheet for charging, dispatch All exports invoices to Respective clients.
- Transfer of cargoes to ATS
- Liaison with local authorities such as BIO, CAAF, etc for any special Exports shipments
- Filing of exports documents and releases
- Ensure all customs payments are done before uplift
- Follow up with Island agents on POD and update daily
- Ensure that original copies of paperwork such as Phyto CERT etc to accompany related packages during Exports
- Transhipment Cargoes to be written off from import register daily
- Ensure all exports shipments are manifested
- Ensure pre-alerts are to be sent prior to arrival to destinations
- Delivery services to meet client’s expectation
- Liaison with overseas agents on pre-alerts, POD and Status of all Exports shipments including UPS.
- Customer focus and Communication
- Ensure all Emails Correspondence are responded to within 4 hours on the same working day AND/OR to be replied on the next working day after public holidays or Weekends.
The applicant should at least have two year experience in freight industry
If you have the qualification and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 March 2023
JOB OPEN TO:
EFMs regional network includes the whole freight industry by providing on time effective services, with local knowledge and global partners. A valuable key to business success in a growing global environment.
EFM Fiji Service Porfolio:
Import Air Freight
Export Air Freight
Import Sea Freight
Export Sea Freight
Contact us today for all your Fiji freight requirements!