Factory Manager Full-time Job2023-11-02 14:20 Manufacturing Lami 94 views Reference: 3623
- Strategic management focus
- Hands on operational role
Alfa Pte Limited is a subsidiary of CJ Patel Group that manufactures hygiene and consumer products for Fiji and international markets such as Pacific Laundry Bar, Malumu tissues and Stelow and also holds the manufacturing license for world renowned international brand Janola. We are seeking a dynamic and extremely resultsoriented, self-driven individual to join the leadership team as Factory Manager to be based in Lami.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
The successful incumbent will be accountable for the leadership, management and control of all activities within Alfa business in accordance with the strategic direction including commercial viability, managing and leading facility and administration, product quality, people safety and environmental sustainability. This position reports to the Group General Manager Manufacturing.
- Oversee the operations of the factory and responsible for scheduling production, ordering of raw materials, increasing productivity, driving cost efficiency, ensuring quality control and facilitating the overall smooth & seamless operations of the factory.
- Plan for budgets and monitor factory performance and ensure that the budget and EBIT is achieved in line with the budget allocations.
- Manage compliance with health and safety, ISO accreditation, SOP’s, good manufacturing practices (GMP), quality standards and other stakeholder requirements.
- Workforce management including staff rostering, recruitment support, training and upskilling of staff, workforce costs and ensuring distribution of workload is appropriate.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, distribution and Group functional teams to ensure on-time product delivery, compliance to company processes and standards, while also ensuring the best outcomes for the business, including application of lean principles to factory operational processes.
- Develop and implement plans for the factory’s progress, production improvement and general growth in liaison with Senior Management.
- Take part in relevant operational and Board meetings and produce reports to support business decision making.
Experience and Attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification with 5+ years of work experience in a similar leadership capacity in manufacturing sector
- Strong financial and business acumen and exceptional leadership skills.
- Proven experience managing all aspects of factory operations and manufacturing process, demonstrating a hands-on approach to solving problems, ensuring quality and production goals are met.
- Track record of driving a performance and safety culture, by ensuring employees are held accountable to company expectations in all areas consistent with the company's values.
- Experience embedding a continuous improvement culture, in conjunction with championing lean operational principles.
- Ability to work under pressure, showing resilience and the capability to juggle competing priorities, whilst working collaboratively with all stakeholders.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can apply online via link https://jobs.hrmonise.com/details/2770/alfa-company-limited/factory-manager
Applications close on 12th November 2023.
For further queries on the opportunity, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org