Factory Workers Full-time Job2023-05-24 14:13 Manufacturing Lami 299 views Reference: 3143
Pacific Batteries Pte Limited, is a subsidiary of CJ Patel and Company Pte Limited specialized in Design, Development, Manufacturing, Lead recycle and Marketing of lead-acid Batteries for Automotive, Marine, Deep Cycle, Golf cart, Traction and VRLA (Solar, UPS, Telecom) Application. We are looking for suitable candidates for Factory Workers to be based in our factory in Lami.
Reporting to the Team leader, the successful applicants must possess efficient and effective skills while working on the production line.
- Demonstrate ability to work on the production line and ensure product quality is maintained.
- Follows all established safety procedures including wearing required PPE and maintaining 5S standards. Assist with labeling, sorting and packaging activities to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Ensure adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Secondary-level education
- Physically fit and in good health.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations.
- Flexible in approach to working hours including shift work
How to apply:
Interested Applicants who meet the above criteria can submit their written applications with CV to Email: email@example.com or post to:
The Human Resources Officer
Pacific Batteries Pte Limited
P. O. Box 3082
Applications close on 9th June 2023.
With a reputation for quality products and service, the company size and battery product range continued to grow offering and delivering more and more battery choices to both local and international market exporting to countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Tonga, Kiribati, Solomons, Vanuatu, Singapore and Middle East such as Bahrain and Oman to name a few. We are also the supplier of batteries for Toyota Dealers in 7 different Pacific Island Countries.
Pacific Batteries is committed to a culture of continued improvement. This is both reflected in their achievement and various industry awards that they have secured over the years. We also have taken a step further towards the climate change effect on the environment by establishing a state-of-the-art Lead Recycling Plant specifically designed to dispose of used batteries in an environmentally sound manner.
Today, Pacific Batteries continues to lead the way in battery production in Fiji producing a diverse range of Lead Acid Batteries in Automotive, Deep-cycle, Marine, Golf cart, Traction and VRLA (Solar, UPS, Telecom) Application. In addition we also tailor-make batteries for individual customers needs.