Finance Analyst Full-time Job2023-11-02 15:11 Financial Services Lautoka 165 views Reference: 3632
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Aspen Medical is seeking qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Finance Analyst. The Finance Analyst will be responsible for increasing company’s efficiency and profitability by providing meaningful commentary on financial results and using findings to make improvements to the performance of the organisation. The Finance Analyst will work closely with senior stakeholders providing analysis to track and improve performance.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Conduct analysis of financial and operational results to understand company performance
- Report to senior management on the reasons behind the product/department performance and results
- Build models and conducting “what if” scenario analyses to identify alternative strategies to improve company performance
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary in relation to areas such as margin analysis and spending
- Review operations and recommending of new productivity or cost-saving initiatives
- Prepare business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Assist with forecasting and budget preparation for revenue and costs
- Review existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for business improvements
- Evaluate previous budgets and expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
- Communicate results and recommendations to senior management around cost reduction, streamlining operations and increased revenue generation
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Degree in Accounting and Financial Management
- Must have CA/CPA membership
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant analytic experience
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Advanced knowledge of financial modelling and business architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to form strong working relationships
- Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Good Commercial acumen
- Good organisational and administration skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel with the ability to write macros
Culture: Aspen Medical offers exceptional career opportunities, exposure to exciting and cutting-edge projects and an opportunity to work with people who are genuinely passionate about what they do.
- Professional development opportunities (we will contribute towards training courses of interest that will assist you in developing in your role)
- Paid Family Care leave
- On site ongoing wellness programs
- Flexible working options as applicable
- Opportunities to work and learn with/from the Aspen Global Team of experts
For any queries on the position, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace and actively encourage applications from qualified candidates, diverse cultural backgrounds, and applicants with disabilities who possess relevant skills and knowledge to apply.
Our Ba Hospital facility will provide general inpatient and outpatient services to the Western Division and will commence operations from early 2022.
Lautoka Hospital will continue to operate throughout the transition phase with Aspen Medical providing upgrades to existing facilities and training to international medical standards for operation by Aspen Medical from March 2022. With 305 beds, the upgraded Lautoka Hospital will continue to provide general inpatient and outpatient services, emergency department, maternity services, neonatal and childrens services and operating theatres and will deliver enhanced clinical services across a range of specialties including renal dialysis, chemotherapy, maternity, oncology, coronary care and intensive care.