Finance and Systems Accountant Full-time Job2023-03-26 20:34 Accounting Suva 437 views Reference: 2910
Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking for an experienced Finance and Systems Accountant who will be responsible to provide support across Finance and Business Units through the development of financial systems infrastructure, processes, and the enhancement of Group capabilities. The position will support and assist with various Finance initiated improvement projects to leverage Group Finance technology. In addition, the position will be critical in the ongoing management of the Group Ledger and delivery of the monthly consolidation.
- Provide support and assist with solutions that improve the efficiency and capability of Global Finance users.
- Technologies/Tool coverage: Group Banking, Group ERP, Regional ERP’s, Expense Management, Balance Sheet Attestation Tool, SFTP Tool, Project Management, Analytical Platforms & Data Wrangling
- Provide key support in the management of system upgrades and testing.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest system capabilities and promote areas where the product can add value to the business.
- Provide a focal point for advice on all finance system related items for all regions.
- Develop and maintain the applicable documentation / Training videos for finance processes and procedures.
- Provide support to regions in timely fashion, including support overlap into appropriate time zones.
- Assist with the control the Group chart of accounts.
- Consolidation system development and maintenance (ETL)
- Assist with Group consolidation month end close.
- Support Group FP&A and monitor legal entity consolidated reporting.
- Support Group Financial Reporting team on statutory requirements.
- Enhance the ability to extract information from Technology One using various reporting tools.
- Provide support with queries and ad-hoc requests from Finance and Business users.
- Liaise with regional finance teams’ system support requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in Accounting / IT with a desire to grow their Automation Skillset
- Fluent English Speaking and Writing Skills
- Experience (3+ years) in systems accounting
- Experience with accounting packages, including the use of reporting tools to extract financial data.
- Ability to prioritize and control workload arising from a broad user base.
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to the provision of quality services
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff to understand requirements and provide system training / improvements to the staff.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Ongoing career development and training
- A secure career with a fast-growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via email to email@example.com which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 31st March 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
JOB OPEN TO:
We are currently seeking resources in Suva to offer back-office processing services to clients abroad. We are committed to offering an equal, diverse, and growing workplace that offers specialised training and capacity building to our staff and delivering outstanding services to our clients.