Finance Officer Full-time Job2023-05-10 14:13 NGO Suva 251 views Reference: 3093
· Monthly Payables & Receivables – Collections and reconciliations.
· Preparation of monthly/ ad hoc accounts reports for management.
· Perform timely EOM & EOY processes for audit preparation.
· Posting / verifying all payments and receipts posted into MYOB.
· Prepare and submit monthly/ quarterly statutory submissions such as PAYE/FNPF/ FBT/ FNU Levy etc.
· Perform monthly bank reconciliation and GL reconciliation.
· Maintain fixed asset register and journal register and update monthly.
· Asset Management.
· Reconcile and collect rents in a timely manner.
· Prepare vendor disbursements & payroll fortnightly.
· Knowledge of travel itineraries and hotel bookings.
· Knowledge of budget planning for events i.e workshops, meetings, and conferences.
· General Accounting Duties: Banking. Petty Cash, Fees Collection, Receipting, etc.
· Tertiary qualification in Accounting/ Management / Finance or equivalent.
· 2 to 3 years experience.
· Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MYOB Software.
· Team player, well organized and excellent management skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Work flexible hours when required.
· Able to travel within Fiji or overseas if required.
· Fluency in English with great interpersonal skills.
· Ethical and proper handling of confidential information.
· Problem solving abilities and eye for details.
Please email your application, resume stating qualifications and experiences with three contacts of referees and passport size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday, 27th May, 2023.