Finance Officer Full-time Job2023-06-29 12:51 Aircon Refrigeration Suva 72 views Reference: 3248
Iceman(Fiji) Pte Limited is a joint venture company between C.J.Patel & Company Pte Ltd and Iceman Technologies (PVT)Ltd Sri Lanka. Iceman represents world renowned brands like Copeland, Geneglace(France), Bitzer(Germany) and Heatcraft(Australia) and primarily deals with installation, assembling, selling and carrying out maintenance on prefabricated cold rooms, ice plants, refrigerated trucks and air conditioners. For more information on the Group visit https://www.icemanlk.com/
We are looking for a dynamic, highly competent and experienced Finance Officer to be based in our Head Office in Suva.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the Finance Department.
- Recording of financial data in Bizzxe Accounting system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performing invoicing in Bizzxe software and sending it to customers on a timely manner
- Debtors’ management – performing timely collections.
- Effectively participate in the monthly stocktakes
- New customer creation and maintaining all documents
- Performing monthly ledger reconciliations
- Maintain systems, procedures, and internal controls effectively
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a finance/accounts officer
- Computer literate and demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft excel
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills, be proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- Must be a team player and be able assist team members as and when required
- A valid group 2 driving license would be an added advantage
We will offer competitive market remuneration package to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can apply online using the below link:
For further queries in regards to the role, please email: email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 7th July 2023