Finance Officer Full-time Job2023-08-30 16:05 Trade & Services Suva 74 views Reference: 3453
Newman Pte Limited is the largest electronic payments processor of prepaid mobile airtime top up services throughout Fiji. The key business focuses on sales and distribution of prepaid mobile airtime, top up services and recharge market including processing electronic purchases of prepaid mobile airtime and transaction processing for other pre-payment services.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly competent and experienced Finance Officer to be based in our Head Office in Suva.
- Capture financial transaction in the accounting system and maintain supporting documents.
- Prepares reports and documents covering accounting transactions for management review.
- Manage daily, monthly and yearly reconciliation of transactions and support month end closing.
- Attend to financial and account disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and other members of finance team with as and when required for day-to-day finance function.
- Carry out accurate and timely processing of receipts, invoices and credit notes.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a finance/accounts officer is desirable however fresh graduates in Accounting/Finance are also encouraged to apply.
- Computer literate and demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft excel.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
We will offer competitive market renumeration package to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can send their application and detailed cv to email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Finance Officer – Newman”.
Applications close on 10th September 2023.