Fleet Controller Full-time Job2023-05-01 07:01 Trade & Services Nausori 484 views Reference: 3049
KR Latchans (KRL) is a distinctive company that values its people and their careers. Our aim is to make a positive difference in our community and help our people excel.
We are growing our team and have an opportunity for a Fleet Controller. We are proud to provide this opportunity to join an environment that we believe will inspire, challenge and support you.
Talent factor – you are:
· Passionate about your work and being solutions focused
· Organised, with a positive attitude, managing multiple tasks, processes and people.
· Energetic and constantly looking for better ways to improve work processes
· Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
· Responsible for proper and timely maintenance, servicing, fitness and records of all fleet.
· Liaise with the Workshop Manager and attend to quotations and purchase of requested parts.
· Maintain stock and its records together with records of all work carried out on fleets.
· Regular fleet inspection and submission of report to the General Manager.
· Atleast three years of experience in a similar role.
· Diploma in Business Administration or Automotive.
· Demonstrated intermediate skills in MS Office.
· Strong communication skills.
At KRL, we aspire for our team members to be part of something special. Our aim is to make an impact in our community and help our people grow. We value our people to experience a place where our people are at the heart of everything we do.
How to apply?
Please email your application, including CV, copy of driver’s licence and covering letter explaining why you would be best suited for this role to email@example.com or by hand delivery to our office in Wainibokasi Road, Nausori. Applications close on 12 May 2023.