Fleet Officer Full-time Job2023-11-01 16:43 Wholesale & Distribution Lami 81 views Reference: 3619
CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of companies across a variety of industries, all with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services. With the head office in Suva, Fiji, CJ Patel Group has extended manufacturing, sales, distribution and service businesses in Fiji with renowned brands and products with significant exports to a number of countries.
The Group is seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and suitably qualified Fleet Officer to join our Fleet Department based in Lami.
Reporting to the Fleet Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Coordination of all fleet related services, maintenance and repair requests and issues with respective business units and the service provider.
- Fleet operation tracking and reporting ensured, including the creation of performance, efficiency, vehicle/equipment maintenance and reports.
- Analysis of vehicle status conducted, and recommendations made for timely replacement, including type of vehicles, spares etc. to improve cost-efficiency.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement in liaison with Management through efficient settlement.
- Maintain particular and vehicle related documentation (e.g., registration, insurance, fuel card)
- Manage electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections, and maintenance of fleet
- Transfer and movement of vehicles controlled in liaison with Fleet Manager as required by operations and management.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting, and surveying current user trends.
- At least Diploma in Automotive Engineering/Management or related field
- Must have at least 3 - 5 years experience in fleet management or a similar role
- Have a valid group 2 full driver’s license.
- Must have excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to work with various departments
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online via the link:
For further enquires on the opportunity please email: email@example.com
Applications close on 11th November 2023.
With our head office in Fiji, CJ Patel controls the operations of over 20 different companies across 10 countries, using a variety of business ownership models from joint venture, to wholly owned subsidiaries.
We are an adaptable group, capable of changing our models to best suit the needs of the business sector and the environment in which we are operating.