Food & Beverage Attendant | Guest Relations Officer | Watersports Attendant | Boatman| Bartender | Auditor Full-time Job2023-06-28 14:06 Tourism & Restaurants Nadi 351 views Reference: 3243
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Malamala Beach Club is an award winning and truly unique offering within Fiji’s tourism industry. Located just 25 minutes from Port Denarau, Malamala Beach Club is the world’s first and only beach club situated on its own tropical island. Offering private cabanas, day beds, an infinity pool, curated cocktails, and a popular all-day a-la-carte menu, Malamala Beach Club attracts discerning travellers, holiday makers, groups, conferences, incentives, weddings, and domestic visitors alike.
With the beach club going from strength to strength, we currently have the following roles available for an immediate start:
1. Food & Beverage Attendant
2. Guest Relations Officer
3. Watersports Attendant
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- A proven track record in a similar level position and/or be able to demonstrate a strong desire in developing the necessary skills to progress your career in the position which you’re applying for.
- Work as part of a flexible given the beach club is open 7-days per week.
- Be willing to travel daily from Port Denarau onboard staff transport and/or stay on island in staff accommodation at times depending on your roster.
- Have outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and enthusiastic.
- Recent graduates who may have a lack of work experience but with plenty of positive attitude are welcome to apply.
Opportunities like those available don’t come up often and if you believe you have what it takes and that you should be considered for employment at Malamala Beach Club then you are encouraged to apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person for the role. Please also include your latest CV. Both can be sent by email to email@example.com or to Malamala Beach Club Positions, Po Box PD052, Denarau.
Applications close at 10.00am on Monday 10 July 2023 and only shortlisted applicants who meet the desired requirements will be contacted.
Malamala Beach Club is operated by and part of the South Sea Cruises Group, Fiji’s largest and leading marine tourism operator. For more information on Malamala Beach Club & the South Sea Cruises Group our websites can be found here: www.malamalabeachclub.com / www.southseacruisesgroupfiji.com
JOB OPEN TO:
With a fantastic range of award-winning day cruises, overnight cruises, island resort connections, resort accommodation, and beach clubs, the South Sea Cruises Group offers international visitors and our local community the opportunity to experience the very best in which the South Pacific has to offer.