Foreman Full-time Job2023-03-24 10:42 Trade & Services Lautoka 134 views Reference: 2897
Our company is looking for a Foreman to be responsible for our crews. Please send in your application with detailed CV. copies of references and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are required to have relevant qualifications or experience for the following position, based in Bouwalu Street, Lautoka.
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and supervising the work of all site operatives, ensuring that all work is delievered safely on time and withing budget along with managing equipment equipment and materials required.
- Ability to work well with management team to determine hiring needs, deadlines for specific tasks, and safety protocols to enforce among workers.
- Ensuring productivity of daily operations.
- suitable engineering qualification to understand the technical aspects of the job, productions process, equipment, etc.
- Skill to meet demands of the job
- Mechanical ability
- skills in imparting instructons to the workers.
Employment Package: Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested applicants to send in their application and detailed CV with referees to email@example.com