Front Office Receptionist Full-time Job2023-09-17 21:17 Administration Lautoka 508 views Reference: 3506
First Landing Beach Resort & Villas is looking for a reliable and friendly Front Office Receptionist – (either male or female) to join our Front Office Department.
- Experienced with Reservations and Front Office Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 years well experience on the above post
Fiji Seventh Form Examination pass and a Certificate Qualification for Reservations and Front Office would be an advantage
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in ‘Room Master and POS Software Programs
- Handle emails correspondence and phone calls
- Career professional with exceptional customer service skills and Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Energetic & enthusiastic and strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate well and work in a busy team environment.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel a must
- Be an effective communicator and be able to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Assist in various administrative tasks as needed
HOW TO APPLY
To be successful as a Front Office Reception Staff you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all Front Office policies, procedures, and standards.
Feel free to email me a copy of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, passport photo and other documents on - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications closes on the 22nd of September, 2023
JOB OPEN TO:
Our accommodation ranges from affordable private Bures (villas) to private beachfront spa bures. We even have a private beach villa and our Oceanview Apartments.
If youre looking to find something with self-catering we can help! THeres plenty of local fresh food and vegetables available so feel free to enquire about our self-catering options.