General Hand - Waidlice Chilling Centre Full-time Job2023-08-02 10:06 Manufacturing Suva 179 views Reference: 3365
Fiji Dairy Pte Limited is a leading manufacturer of a range of dairy products including UHT milk, powdered milk, butter, yoghurts, fresh and sour cream and various other flavoured dairy products.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and performance-oriented individual for the position of General Hand to be based at Waidlice Chilling Centre.
- Receive delivery of milk, keep records, cool and dispatch according to procedures in the Quality Assurance Manual.
- Manage and control the cost center i.e., fuel, electricity, cleaning materials and chemicals, etc.
- Check if the vat is properly cleaned and sanitized before receiving milk.
- Keep accurate records of milk received and dispatched.
- To check and have an adequate supply of water, diesel, cleaning chemicals and equipment, sample bottles, alcohol, etc.
- To monitor and record vat and fridge temperatures.
- Perform any other job-related task assigned by the Supervisor.
- Minimum secondary school qualification.
- Aware of workplace health and safety regulations
- A team player and must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Possess good communication skills.
A market competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate(s) to commensurate with qualification and experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can forward their application, CV and transcript to the Human Resources Department on
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to our Office at 1 Cunningham Road, Nabua, Suva.
Applications close on 9th August 2023.
In 2015, Rewa Dairy was appointed as the distributor for Murray Goulburn Dairy Cooperative (Australia) Devondale.
Over 170 permanent staff members are employed at the plant.
Based in Suva, the dairy plant manufactures a range of dairy products includes:
Rewa Life UHT Milk
Rewa Powdered Milk
Rewa Fresh and Rewa Sour Cream
Rewa Fresh Milk
Rewa Fun Flavour Flavoured UHT Milk