Graduate Accountants Full-time Job2023-08-13 22:17 Accounting Nadi 345 views Reference: 3404
Are you a recent graduate looking for a vibrant, friendly, flexible work environment that offers excellent training, support and mentorship to further your career? Then Sando Services have the role for you.
Sando Services specialise in providing comprehensive accounting services to businesses of all sizes. Our teams are dedicated to helping our clients achieve financial success by providing accurate and timely financial information and advice.
We work in partnership with Australian companies in providing dedicated accountants.
About the Role
An outstanding opportunity for recent accounting graduate, this role is perfect for candidates who are critical thinkers with inquisitive minds; for those seeking a career, not just a job. As a valued part of the team, you will enjoy ongoing training and support providing you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed and thrive in your career.
You will work closely with the Client Services Manager and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Preparation of financial statements
• Maintenance of client accounting software to produce monthly management reports.
• Preparation of Business Activity Services.
• Exposure to full functionality of major accounting software used in Australia.
• Other ancillary services as provided by the practice for the clients.
The person we seek should be a fresh graduate in Accounting, Business or related discipline with at least a 3.0GPA. The applicant must possess the following:
• Excellent understanding of Accounting Principles and Regulations
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organisation
• Ability to follow documented procedures.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• A positive and confident attitude.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
How to Apply: Application must be emailed to: email@example.com with your letter, CV and academic transcript. The CV must include details of 3 non-related professional referees.
Applications close on 24th August 2023.
Location of Office is in Martintar Nadi
JOB OPEN TO:
The company was set up in 2019 by Australian Accountants to provide outsourced accounting and taxation services Australian Public Practices and private companies.