Graduate Trainee Full-time Job2023-08-24 12:41 Wholesale & Distribution Suva 135 views Reference: 3443
CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of companies operating across a variety of industries, all with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services. With the head office in Suva, CJ Patel Group has extended manufacturing, sales, distribution, and service businesses in Fiji with renowned brands and products and significant exports to a number of countries.
The Group is seeking to recruit an Undergraduate (recently graduated or in final semester) interested in building a career in business analysis or statistics.
The successful incumbent will be part of a 6 Month Graduate Trainee Program with a clear pathway to success and opportunity to work across various entities within the CJP Group based in Suva.
GRADUATE BUSINESS ANALYST
What will be your Responsibilities:
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc analysis of data from gathering requirements through to presentation of the data.
- Carry out analytics with respect to demand and inventory planning, benchmarking, forecasting, market trends, sales revenue, production, cost, efficiency etc.
- Use statistical tools to evaluate internal company data to identify inefficiencies in the business models and compile the information for easy interpretation.
- Using data modelling techniques to identify ways in which the organization can operate more effectively.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and industry experts and receive training and mentoring to develop your technical and non-technical skills, gaining exposure to business processes and media/publication industry.
What should you have:
- Degree in Statistics and or Mathematics or related field
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (Vlookup and Pivot Tables etc.) and PowerPoint.
- A passion to learn and keen interest in data analytics - enjoy working with numbers, think outside the box and take every opportunity to learn.
- A strong focus on quality and accuracy when working with data.
- Ability to present complex data in a clear and focused way to non-technical stakeholders.
How to apply:
If you are a recent graduate, please send your CV and application explaining why you’d like to join our Graduate trainee program as Graduate Business Analyst via email to email@example.com
Applications close on 8th September 2023.
With our head office in Fiji, CJ Patel controls the operations of over 20 different companies across 10 countries, using a variety of business ownership models from joint venture, to wholly owned subsidiaries.
We are an adaptable group, capable of changing our models to best suit the needs of the business sector and the environment in which we are operating.