GRADUATE TRAINEES (Production) Internship Job2023-06-29 12:48 Manufacturing Ba 262 views Reference: 3247
Southern Cross Foods Pte Limited is a food manufacturing entity of CJ Patel Group of Companies. We specialise in production of noodles, extruded snacks and confectionery for Fiji and International markets and a co-manufacturer for Nestle. We are seeking to recruit a Graduate Trainee - Production to be based in our Factory at Yalelevu, Ba.
GRADUATE TRAINEES (Production)
About the program:
The program is aimed at providing talented graduates a leadership career path in a manufacturing facility. You will gain hands on training in our plants with experienced production leaders while developing a strong foundation for SC Foods business. After successful completion of the 6-months program, the graduate trainee has the opportunity to secure full-time employment in the production department.
We will offer:
- Observe experienced staff and gain knowledge about process, procedures, methods, and standards that are required for performing a supervisory role within each of the program focus area.
- Actively participate and complete the structured development plan consisting of applied learning experiences.
- Complete placement assignments in each of the program focus areas within the manufacturing process (i.e., engineering, processing, packaging, quality, etc.)
- Operational analysis and reporting throughout the term of the program.
- On-the-job training and provide an opportunity to gain hands-on experience by working alongside experienced professionals and diverse teams.
- Participation in the continuous improvement process including taking an active role in process improvement initiatives and upgrading your current knowledge and skill base.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering, Mathematics/Physics or other related Bachelor's Degree
- Thrives in the challenges that the manufacturing environment has to offer.
- Passion for learning and growth
- Desire for leading and influencing others.
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Team player who is a champion of change
How to Apply:
If you are interested to join our team and are looking to establish your career in manufacturing sector, please apply online via the below link:
For further enquires on the opportunity please email: email@example.com
Application closes on 14th July 2023
The company produces arguably the most popular snack throughout the Pacific Bongo, as well as the most popular hard-boiled confectionery Clear Mints, and Black X. The operations adheresto strict compliance with the international ISO standards and ensures the best in quality control and delivery. The company has total of 212 employees. Main brands manufactured in Southern Cross Foods Limited are;
Snacks - Jasons Bongo, Jasons Peanut Ruffs, Jasons Wheels, Jasons Windo.
Confectioneries - Jasons Clear Mints, Jasons Black X, Jasons Lollypop, Jasons Bubble Gum, Jasons Fruit Harvest.