Graduate Trainees Full-time Job2023-05-03 10:21 Manufacturing Ba 238 views Reference: 3064
Southern Cross Foods Pte Limited is a food manufacturing entity of CJ Patel Group of Companies. We specialise in production of noodles, extruded snacks and confectionery for Fiji and International markets and a co-manufacturer for Nestle.
We are seeking to recruit recent graduates and person(s) seeking industrial attachment in the following department to be based inour Factory at Yalelevu, Ba.
- Quality Assurance
We will offer:
- On-the-job training and provide an opportunity to gain hands-on experience by working alongside experienced professionals and diverse teams.
- A comprehensive training program with opportunity to learn from the experts of the business with mentoring & coaching and work.
- Exposure to work in a culturally diverse and team-based environment
- Network of like-minded interns & professionals
- Opportunity to secure full time employment post completion of internship.
- A recent Graduate/Awaiting Graduation or Candidates who are seeking industrial attachment in the relevant field.
- Degree or Tertiary Qualification in Food Science, Food/Lab Technology, Biology/Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management or Supply Chain.
- Have confidence, propensity to lead and passion for results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open to learning, ability to think outside the box
- Flexible in approach to work hours
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application, detailed CV and Academic Transcript to Email: email@example.com with the subject “Graduate Trainee – SC Foods”
For further information on the opportunity, please contact the Human Resources Department on Phone:3361855
Applications close on 19th May 2023.
With our head office in Fiji, CJ Patel controls the operations of over 20 different companies across 10 countries, using a variety of business ownership models from joint venture, to wholly owned subsidiaries.
We are an adaptable group, capable of changing our models to best suit the needs of the business sector and the environment in which we are operating.