Graduate Trainees Full-time Job2023-09-05 15:30 Wholesale & Distribution Lami 206 views Reference: 3477
About the Company
CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of companies across a variety of industries, all with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services. With the head office in Suva, Fiji, CJ Patel Group has extended manufacturing, sales, distribution and service businesses in Fiji with renowned international and local brands and products. The Group through its trading arm also has an extensive distribution network with major supermarkets, food service industries and down-the-line (DTL) retailers in Fiji and significant exports to other regional markets such as New Zealand, East Timor, Vanuatu, Kiribati, Tonga, Samoa and Papua New Guinea.
About the Graduate Trainee Program
The internship is a six-month full-time paid program as part of the Company’s talent management initiative. It is aimed at developing and providing talented graduates a progressive career path by equipping them with competencies and skills through cross-functional exposure.
As a Graduate Trainee, you will gain invaluable insights and hands-on experience by working alongside experienced professionals and diverse teams, behind some of the biggest brands in Fiji and the Pacific.
We will offer:
- On-the-job training and opportunity to gain hands-on experience by working alongside experienced leaders and mentors.
- Actively participate and complete the structured development plan and applied learning experiences.
- Placement assignments in each of the program focus areas within the business functions and across different entities (i.e., Finance, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Information Technology, etc.)
- Participation in the continuous improvement process including taking an active role in process improvement initiatives and upgrading your current knowledge and skill base.
- Exposure to work in a culturally diverse and team-based environment
- Network of like-minded interns & professionals
After successful completion of the 6-months internship program, the graduate trainee has the opportunity to secure full-time employment within the Group.
- Undergraduate - a recent Graduate/Awaiting Graduation or candidates who are in their final semester seeking industrial attachment or internship in the relevant field.
- Study Discipline- Accounting/Finance/ Economics / Information Technology (Computer Science/Software Engineering) / Management, Marketing, Statistics, Journalism, Supply Chain.
- Good academic GPA from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
- Have confidence, propensity to lead and passion for results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open to learning, ability to think outside the box.
How to apply:
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply using the below link with a detailed resume and cover letter explaining why you’d like to join our Graduate trainee program.
For further queries on the opportunity contact us on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (679) 3361855.
Applications close on 22nd September 2023.
With our head office in Fiji, CJ Patel controls the operations of over 20 different companies across 10 countries, using a variety of business ownership models from joint venture, to wholly owned subsidiaries.
We are an adaptable group, capable of changing our models to best suit the needs of the business sector and the environment in which we are operating.