Group Training Officer Full-time Job2023-03-26 21:28 Training Suva 177 views Reference: 2919
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited, one of the largest organizations in the private sector is seeking to recruit a result oriented and enthusiastic individual for the Group Training Officer role to be based in Head Office, Suva. This is a challenging role and we require enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
- Identifying individual and organizational training needs through staff appraisals and meetings with Managers.
- Designing, delivering and evaluating training package.
- Carry out training assessment
- Monitoring trainees’ progress
- Developing appraisal schemes to match organization needs
- Making sure training is cost-effective and within budget
- Tertiary Education with some experience in similar field.
- The ability to work with staff at all levels
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Planning and time management skills
- Presentation skills
- The ability to encourage and motivate people
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- The ability to write clear reports and keep accurate records
- Clean driving license
Written applications, with a cover letter addressing the position requirements and detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 21st April, 2023.
Head of Group Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Training Officer”